- This event has passed.
17th annual Haunted Hike
October 1 @ 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT$8.76
When: Sunday, October 1; the rain date is Sunday, Oct. 8
Time: 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Admission: $8 per person, children 2 and under are free. We have added a $.76 processing fee. Thank you!!
Where: Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve
The Haunted Hike is our most popular event of the year and is fabulous fun for everyone in your family! This is a great day to debut Halloween costumes, collect A LOT of candy, and have a blast of a time in a beautiful setting. Every ticket to this fundraiser helps support Creasey Mahan.
- Entry to the Fairy Tale Trail with 18 treat stations, including Rapunzel’s Castle, Mother Goose, Gingerbread House, and Jack and the Beanstalk!
- Face painting by Kid Canvas, sponsored by Ken & Nancy Dahlgren
- Inflatable Party Zones (NEW-no separate fee)
- Harvest Hay Sculptures by Artist Jean Smith
- Browse the goodies (more candy) at the booths
Food trucks will offer delicious food and beverages, available for purchase. Food trucks: Fistful of Tacos, Papa Johns, Chop It Like It’s Hot, Fitz Freeze, and Gelato Gilberto!